CPD is encouraged or mandatory in most professions and many industries. CPD can involve any relevant learning activity, whether formal and structured or informal and self-directed.
- needs to be relevant to the Academy framework
- maximum of one CPD submission per module
- maximum of one submission per hands on training module
- CPD submissions must cover activities such as on the job learning, supplier training, projects, problem solving, research and conferences.
EFIA's CPD Framework
- maximum of 10 points can be achieved per CPD submission
- each submission is a record of what you have experienced, learned and applied or intend to apply.
- 200 - 500 words per submission
- CPD points are added to the total achieved with module exams
- CertEFIA is 100 points and a DipEFIA is 150 points both highly valued in the industry
You can make a CPD submission using a simple online form and we'll email a copy to you for your personal records. Submissions are assessed by EFIA Academy members and allocated CPD points. We'll email you again to confirm the score that has been added to your points summary, which you can view in your profile.